Skip to content
Conference presentations / Webinars
- Rieh, Soo Young. "Artificial Intelligence and Librarianship," National Assembly Library of Korea, April 8, 2021.
- "Educating the Next Generation of AI Leaders in Libraries: IDEA Institute on AI" (presented on May 19, 2021), Lebanese Library Association (LLA) 2021 Conference (May 18-20, 2021).
- Chu, Clara M. "Educando a la próxima generación de líderes en inteligencia artificial en bibliotecas:
Instituto IDEA sobre inteligencia artificial," IV Congreso de Estudios de la Información | UNAM/U. de Buenos Aires/U. de Coimbra | 2021.09.20.
- "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Libraries: Training for Innovation," Naseej Academy Webinar, December 8, 2021. <slides>
- AI Education in iSchools: Reshaping the Curricula for an Equitable and Inclusive Information Landscape," iConference 2022 (Virtual), February 28-March 4, 2022.
- "The Shift: Transforming Libraries through Artificial Intelligence," Tennessee Library Association 2022 Conference; April 12-14, 2022.